Under national and European data protection legislation, in accordance with the EU decree 2016/679 “General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)” of the European Parliament and of the council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data (GDPR), the Legislative Decree No.
- 196/2003, and any other legislation on personal data protection applicable in Italy, including measures by the Italian Privacy Authority (hereafter, for brevity, “Privacy Legislation”).
GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. The principles outlined below constitute the main pillars of the approach adopted by GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S with respect to the subject of privacy.
Your personal data will be:
- processed lawfully, correctly and transparently
- collected for explicit and legitimate purposes set out in the following paragraph and subsequently processed in a manner compatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed
- accurate and when necessary, kept up to date. GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S will take all appropriate measures to guarantee prompt rectification and/or cancellation of inaccurate data for the purposes for which it is processed
- stored in a way that does not exceed the period of time necessary for the purpose for which it is being processed
- processed in such a way to guarantee adequate security of personal data by using appropriate technical and organisational methods, including protection from unauthorised processing and loss, unlawful forms of processing or from destruction or accidental damage.
CUSTOMER DATA CONCEPT
Under the present context, customer data refers to the information freely given by the user-client or from the potential user-client in the dedicated forms present on the website: www.gothaspiritinobili.com . Such data also includes some identifying elements related to ordinary email addresses and mobile or residential telephone numbers necessary for the completion of a sale or purchase or customer acquisition. As regards to the typology of information collected, it is specified that it refers solely to the content in the corresponding sessions of the website www.gothaspiritinobili.com ; no data processing or storage will take place other than that published online.
the data processing “Controller” who has an obligation to provide information related to the use of Your personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Personal data are processed as part of the normal activity of GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S for the following purposes:
- execution of an obligation arising from stipulated contracts with GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S and/or fulfilment, before the contract is concluded, of specifications requested by the User
- purposes of compliance with current legislations, by regulations or by EU legislation
- other activities of GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S performed by ordinary mail, telephone, advertising material, automated communication systems, newsletter etc., in regard to which the person concerned has the right to grant or deny consent.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations related to web services for this website are processed at the above mentioned legal headquarters and are managed by the data processing controller who shall carry out graphic modifications as well as manage, control and update articles and sales. In order to be duly clear, we state that the domain is at an external provider which has the responsibility for its functioning and its safety and in case of breaches, is subjected to the responsibilities set forth by the specific regulations of the sector.
DATA COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, by Data Processors appointed by the Controller and by people in charge of the processing who have been strictly authorised. Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Personal data will be stored for 10 years, from the termination of the service/supply of the product, in digital archives owned by GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S.
INTENTION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller will not transfer personal data to a country outside the EU or an international organisation.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for processing your personal data is based on the registration on the website www.gothaspiritinobili.com.
Legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller:
Legitimate interests of the Data Controller consist in complying and honouring the contractual obligations between the parties. According to Article 6, the lawfulness of data processing is based on the consent expressed by the Data Subject, documented in written form. Mandatory or voluntary communication of data and possible consequences of a refusal to answer: the nature of the conferral of the data by You is compulsory for the provision of the products requested. In the event of refusal, it will be impossible to complete the registration procedure and the Data Controller will not be able to fulfil the contractual obligations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The IT systems and software procedures this website is based on, during their normal operation, collect some personal data whose processing is implicitly connected with the Internet protocols.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the numerical code indicating the status of the response system (correct, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operative system and IT environment. Such data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of any computer crimes against the website www.gothaspiritinobili.com.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of emails to addresses reported on this website automatically implies the collection of data regarding sender’s address, fundamental in order to reply, and of any other personal data inserted in the communication.
The type of information is however common personal data as defined under article 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and only used by the web owner, be it in paper/hardcopy or electronic means. Processing operations of this data are for purposes related exclusively to respond to users request and to allow the normal conclusion of a sale. The data are not in any way communicated to or shared with third parties. With regard to their storage, the data are stored only for the period of time required for the aforementioned purpose and are subsequently deleted. In the event that a relationship with the user should arise, it will be our responsibility to request renewal of consent for the use of an email address for commercial and/or information in general.
Information provided will be exclusively used and managed by this company in accordance with the principles of data confidentiality and integrity. With the acceptance of certain marketing operations, client data will be used exclusively for the purposes and management of activities related to IT services provided by this company.
Google Analytics and monitoring plugin.
Such cookies collect data in order to analyse traffic and understand how our visitors use our Website.
For this purpose we use Google Analytics. Such cookies do not collect information which can identify the user; the data is in fact aggregated and consequently anonymous, and used exclusively to improve the functioning of the Website. For more information on Google Analytics visit https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookie.
If you wish to prevent the installation of Google Analytics with reference to the use of Websites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Such cookies consent out Website to remember choices made (such as your user name and password) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The data these cookies collect can be depersonalised and are not able to track browsing activity to other websites.
Third party cookies
These cookies are used when information is shared by means of ‘share’ or ‘like’ buttons associated with social media on our Website or when the user is connected with their social media account or use our content on or via a social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ . Social networks will record such actions. This data may be connected to promotional activities.
How to manage cookies
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the website features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Each browser presents different procedures for managing settings. For more specific instructions consult the following links:
OPTIONALITY OF DATA PROVISION
A part from what has been stated above regarding navigation data, the user is free to provide their personal data as required in the registration forms or for other communications.
It should be pointed out that in some cases, which are not included in the ordinary management of this site, the Supervisory Authority may request data and information in accordance with the Privacy Law for the purposes of personal data processing control; in these cases, reply is mandatory. In the case of sending a curriculum vitae, the provision of personal data is functional to the completion of the personnel recruitment process.
SOCIAL NETWORK DATA
GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S specifies that no personal data processing activities are performed on their facebook business page; the only information collected concerns the click made for the necessary connection to the social network page. No tracking operations are performed on Users’ personal data. Thus, GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S shall not be liable for any processing resulting from technical characteristics of Facebook. Please refer to the Facebook website itself for further information.
CATEGORY OF PERSONS TO WHO DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
GOTHA SPIRITI NOBILI S.R.L.S informs you that your data, under no circumstances, will be divulged or communicated to third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Finally, we hereby inform You that the legislation requirements concerning the protection of personal data provides the interested individual with the opportunity to exercise specific rights. In particular, at any moment the data subject may:
- obtain confirmation of the existence (or lack thereof) of personal data and communication in an intelligible form, and a copy of processed data;
- request information regarding the origin of their personal data, the purpose and methods of processing it, and the basis of processing in cases where this is done using electronic instruments or in cases where personal data is collected by third parties;
- obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification or integration of personal data;
- obtain the cancellation of their personal data without undue delay, in the cases and for the purposes of current legislation;
- require and obtain the cancellation, anonymisation and blocking of data if processed or treated in violation to the law;
- object to personal data being processed. The data subject may oppose the processing of their personal data for commercial purposes: advertising material, direct selling, market research, promotions and marketing;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities if the data subject considers an unlawful use of their personal data.